Arrowtown Memorial Pool is open during the summer months only. Payment can be made by cash, eftpos or cheque. There are no credit options available.
SENIOR / BENEFICIARY
|3 Month Pass||$45||$30||$35||$80|
Please Note: An Arrowtown Memorial Pool swim membership does not include free use of other Queenstown Lakes District Council swimming facilities. However, in the event that Arrowtown Pool is closed due to bad weather, Arrowtown memberships will be accepted at Alpine Aqualand (Queenstown Events Centre). Keep an eye one our Facebook Page for the latest updates.
With every adult casual or member admission, a maximum of two toddlers are entitled to free pool entry. Standard child entry fees apply to any additional toddlers and all children 5 and over.
Terms and Conditions
- Senior/Beneficiary: 65+ years with ID or holders of a Super Gold or Community Services Card
- Child: 5 years - High School students (Valid NZ High School ID required)
- Toddler: 4 years or under
- Family memberships: One or more dependent children living with one or two responsible adults (i.e. parents and/or caregivers) at the same address; QLDC reserves the right to request proof of address and other qualifying documents at time of purchase.
- Children under 5 years of age must be within arm’s reach of a responsible caregiver, 16 years of age or over at all times
- Children under 8 years of age must be actively supervised at all times by a responsible caregiver, 16 years of age or over at all times
- Actively supervised means watching the children in your care at all times and being able to provide immediate assistance if required.