Making healthier choices is easier said than done. So to help you bridge the gap between your healthy eating goals, and perhaps the current reality of life (and sugar) getting in the way, we are providing you with the knowledge and tools to get your positive shift underway... all in time for summer.
The next 21-Day Nutrition Challenge runs from Monday 4 to Sunday 24 November 2019.
*** BOOK NOW - FREE GOODIE BAG FOR EARLY SIGN UPS ***
Our nutrition seminar is vital to kick start the challenge. There's a seminar at Queenstown Events Centre and over the Crown Range at the Wanaka Recreation Centre. Here's where you'll meet your fellow challengers, collect your recipe book and shopping list so you can prepare before the challenge starts.
- Opening seminar - Wanaka Recreation Centre: Wed 30 October, 6.00pm & 7.00pm
- Opening seminar - Queenstown Events Centre: Thu 31 October, 7.00pm
- Challenge starts: 4 November 2019
- Challenge ends: 24 November 2019.
Awareness of choice
This is no fad diet and we aren't here to make you starve. It's all about education and showing you how to be aware of your choices when it comes to nutrition. The goal is to create sustainable habits, so once the 21 days are over you'll know exactly how to carry on with your healthier ways.
All this for just $1/day!
The challenge costs just $21 each. That's only a dollar a day! And considering all the benefits you get, we reckon it's totally worth it:
- Goodie bag for early sign-ups
- Booklet with recipes and info to get you started
- Facebook group for ongoing advice and support
- Spot prizes.
Join the challenge - sign up at either Queenstown Events Centre or Wanaka Recreation Centre from Monday 14 October.
Don't forget to give your friends and family the heads up too!
Thanks to all our partners supporting the challenge this year, including the following:
- Crystal Gardens
- Jenny Dennison Personal Training
- Mediterranean Market Wanaka
- Q Fitness (Debs Walders)
- Raeward Fresh.