Our Group Fitness classes are for teens too
Now even more of our group fitness classes are available for teens to attend. Choose from a variety of Les Mills classes and Alpine Health & Fitness classes.
The only classes unavailable for teens are Les Mills BodyPump, GRIT Strength a couple of RPM sessions; BodyPump isn't designed for younger bodies. Once you turn 16 you are welcome to join every. Yes - that includes BodyPump and GRIT Strength! So make sure you try them out.
Benefits of being a teen: $5 classes
Make the most of being a teenager with just $5 entry per class. Cheap as chips! If you've got a busy schedule, a great way to save time is to purchase a 10-visit concession card for just $45. We'll issue you with a swipe card and you can be in and out of the studio in seconds.
Terms & Conditions
- You must be 13 years or older to attend any Teen-Fit class
- Valid NZ high school ID required at purchase and for each class visit
- Admission price is only for Group Fit classes available to teenagers. Boot camp programmes, gym and pool access are not included in this offer
- Health and safety policies and procedures must be adhered to at all times
- Group Fitness instructors and Alpine Health and Fitness staff reserve the right to refuse entry for any reason
- A health screening must be completed before registering
- RPM must be pre-booked - call 03 450 9005.