The road to wellness is a journey not a destination
Haylee has been a qualified fitness professional for over 20 years, more recently adding personal training to her skill set. She has extensive training and knowledge in anatomy, nutrition, exercise physiology, group fitness and programme design.
Helping people achieve their health and fitness goals is her main objective, be it sport specific training, lifestyle wellbeing or a weight loss programme. Haylee and Southern Fitness bring the latest training techniques to your sessions, keeping you excited, your mind focused and your body guessing.
Areas of expertise
- Wellbeing and weight management
- Strength, conditioning and sport specific training, especially skiing
- Pre and post natal fitness
- Bootcamp / challenge specialist
- Youth development programmes
- Certificates in Exercise Anatomy, Physiology and Aerobic Instruction, AUT
- Certified Personal Trainer Level 4, NZ Institute of Health and Fitness
- REPs Registered Exercise Professional
P 021 360 485