The 21 Day Nutrition Challenge is now full
Making healthier choices is easier said than done. So to help you bridge the gap between your healthy eating goals, and perhaps the current reality of life (and sugar) getting in the way, we are providing you with the knowledge and tools to get your positive shift underway... all in time for summer.
This is where the wonderful Kim Malcolm steps in again. We are delighted to have Kim's expert nutrition advice setting a benchmark for the 21 day challenge. If there's anyone who knows the ins and outs of good eating, it's Kim. Her passion for nutrition is infectious, so coming along to her presentation evenings is a must!
Choosing healthy options doesn't have to be a boring or expensive choice. Kim has a range of tried and tested recipes to share with you. We'll focus on shopping smarter - using seasonal produce to stick to our budgets. Even better, the majority of recipes are gluten free and/or vegan friendly.
Awareness of choice
This is no fad diet and we aren't here to make you starve. It's all about education and showing you how to be aware of your choices when it comes to nutrition. The goal is to create sustainable habits, so once the 21 days are over you'll know exactly how to carry on with your healthier ways.
Kim's nutrition seminars are vital to kick start the challenge.
- First seminar: Thursday 3 November, 6.30pm at Queenstown Events Centre (upstairs in the function room)
- Challenge starts: Monday 7 November
- Final seminar: Thursday 24 November, 6.30pm at Queenstown Events Centre (upstairs in the function room)
- Challenge ends: Sunday 27 November
$10 each. That's all! And considering all the benefits you get, we reckon it's totally worth it:
- Goodie bag from Raeward Fresh
- Booklet with recipes and info to get you started
- Weekly emails over the 21 days, with recipes and motivation
- Enter the prize draw to win a gift pack from Stir Tea
- Enter the prize draw to win a one of two $50 Raeward Fresh vouchers, plus a personal shopping experience with Kim
Join the challenge now
Swing by Queenstown Events Centre to sign up and pay your $10 at Customer Services. We'll send you a reminder email before the first seminar. Don't forget to get your friends and family to sign up too!
Thanks to Raeward Fresh and Stir Tea